What We Believe
1. We believe that the scriptures of the Old and New Testament are the inerrant word of God and the only rule of faith and practice.
2. We believe that there is one and only one true and living God; and that there are three persons in the God Head: the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, and that these three are one.
3. We believe in the impotency of man and the Sovereignty of God.
4. We believe that salvation is by grace through faith in our Lord Jesus
5. We believe that baptism and the Lord’s Supper are ordinances instituted by Jesus Christ to be practiced only by believers in their scriptural order.
6. We believe that baptism is the immersion of a believer in water by a qualified administrator
and that those who are thus baptized are in fellowship with the church in feeling and doctrine should take the Lord’s Supper.
7. We believe in the final perseverance of the saints in grace and glory.
8. We believe in the resurrection of the dead and a general judgment.
9. We believe that the existence of the righteous and of the wicked will both be of eternal duration and that the happiness of the righteous and the punishment of the wicked will both